Thursday 13 June 2013

My Blank Canvas

I came across this picture on the famously time draining Pinterest...you know that place where you pick and chose all the aspects of your life that you want but it somehow only remains on your computer...or in your trash after a failed DIY project...ya that place (check this out http://themetapicture.com/when-things-go-terribly-wrong/)

Anyway, this particular picture got me thinking that this is probably my blank canvas.
All of a sudden I had all these ideas of what I would do to this wonderful space.
I love every piece of furniture in there, and the best part? The cost of doing this place up would probably cost way less that your thinking.

(If the door position is in my favour) I would move the bed under the window, put in some long flowing dark linen curtains that slip through the crack between the bed and the window. The rug will follow the beds movement too. 
Think of all the possibilities of a blank wall!!! paintings? photography? extra shelving or storage? if so, floating shelves in a contrast deep wood? or a consistent satin white?
I dont know why, I just see so much potential with this space....what I would do to get my hands on it!

What would you guys do??


No comments:

Post a Comment