Wednesday 12 June 2013

2 Weeks to go

Hi all,

Does anyone have any packing advice?! I am stressing out between trying to finish up deadlines for work and figuring out what to squeeze into my Suitcase.

Pro - I'm only going for 7 weeks....3 of which I'm backpacking, 4 of which I'll be shopping :)
Pro - If i decide that London is just too good to leave...I can always give mum and dad a call and have them send my things over right?
Pro - I can bring 2 suitcases home!!

Cant seem to think of any con's at the moment...but maybe thats a good think. Positive thinking!

Also,
If any of you have traveled to Paris, Scotland, Amsterdam (soon to be added to my travel list) or London and have come across amazing places to visit or have any travelling tips please leave a comment! I would love to hear.

So happy to be sharing with you all. Hope you stick around to see how it all goes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment