Sunday 29 September 2013

A Glimpse into the future

My life kind of began today. We'll at least I had a glimpse of the way I would like to start each morning.

I woke up at 7am. Stretched and yoga'ed (not really a word) myself into a good zen. Went for a walk and then a dive into Bondi Beach's crystal clear water. I then drove my car - roof down of course - past Harry's (a great coffee shop near Camilla) picked up a flat white and vanilla yoghurt truffle! -which was beyond delish!!! Sat in my front lawn with no phone just eating and getting warm (still wet from my dip) and finally by 9am was on my computer putting together a product board for a cafe I am currently designing.

Which brings me to something beautiful!! I have come across some stunning lights that I will be using in this project and I thought to share it with the world!!!!...or maybe just those who read my blog...if you people exist.... :p

It is an Aussie brand called CafeCulture and they have such a great selection of unique lighting and seating and tables and ottomans and well the list goes on! so go check it out. But definitely stop past their lighting range!

-Oh and last thing. Just because the brand would make you assume it is only for cafe's its not! you could totally incorporate some of their fantastic items in your home.

http://cafeculture.com.au/australian-made.html

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment