Tuesday 27 August 2013

Coffee lovers must read. Coffee virgins....your welcome too

This whole post is being dedicated to Coffee with a side of breakfast!

Not only is it THE most important meal of the day but it is undoubtably my favourite!! And lets be honest....its the coffee hit all us coffee lovers look forward to. If your not a coffee lover...heres what a semi-addicts morning is like.

Wake up (time is irrelevant) The world is a blur, all noises become one and nothing is making sense. You stumble through your messy floor trying to get to the bathroom. Eyes still closed. Complete the basic bathroom routine with complete and utter efficiency because your mind is currently working towards one goal; get ready, get coffee.  Im dressed, I have my headphones in so no-one can talk to me and I walk to my one and only favourite coffee shop in London (because thats where I am now..) Its called Baker and Spice. Definitely a must see for any coffee lovers, just off Edgware road, Central London.
My sunglasses are on (weather is irrelevant) and my mind is blank (Drama is irrelevant). Quite literally. But then I smell it. The coffee beans and its like I'm on that rainbow Ron Burgundy and Christina Applegate ride in Anchorman.  I AM ALIVE BABY! and I would very much like to order one flat white with 2 sugars.

On todays schedule I am currently satisfied....oh and its 10:40am.... bit of a late start today. But in my defence, I wore some stunning Louboutin's last night, came home late and my feet needed a sleep in :)

welcome to my world faithful readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment