Thursday 3 May 2012

Love ya ma
Look Here!!

My mother always told me "never make a promise you never intend to keep". 
Now, for those of you who have never met my mother she's a well of knowledge. Unfortunately... she also forgets most of her valuable quotes, mainly because I'm almost certain they're heavily influenced by Grey's Anatomy and the episode turn-over is roughly one or two a week..but some resonate...some

My point being is my promise. Interior design is more than a job of colouring in between the lines and finding pretty things to fill a space.

Its about making the most out of the space you live in. Your house is your own private museum and the way its designed inside is the way outsiders will come to understand you as a person. Are you neat? does it flow? what do your pictures say about you? which magazines are you into? art appreciation? colour patterns, materials, carpets, picture frames, walls and the list is never ending. 

So my unofficial yet somewhat public therefore official promise is that i will blog every week. My ultimate aim would be 'tip of the day' - or you can follow me on twitter for tip of the week :)   

https://twitter.com/#!/TamiWeiser 

Ill get there but with full time uni, interior design internship and exams on the horizon im thinking its best to pace myself.

So feel free to ask questions PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITER or just look on for the latest in my design world and let me take you somewhere beautiful :)

Create the world you live in
xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment